(414) The Acudor UF-5000 is an innovative universal flush access door for walls and ceilings. It is designed for installation in drywall, plaster, masonry, tile or any flush surface. The door panel features rounded safety corners, which provide an architecturally pleasing appearance. The one-piece trim flange will not rack, sag or distort.
The unique continuous concealed hinge will not bind or corrode, allowing the door to operate freely time and time again. For easy installation, the mounting frame is 1 1/4" deep, giving maximum clearance behind the door frame.
(42) The Acudor UF-5500 is a universal flush access door for walls and ceilings, designed for installation in all types of flush surfaces. The drawn flanged door panel has rounded corners for both safety and an architecturally pleasing appearance. The frame is drawn as one piece, which provides excellent strength and rigidity. Fabricated from galvanized steel and coated with a white baked on polyester powder paint, this door will perform well in high corrosive and exterior applications.
(234) The Acudor DW-5040 is designed specifically for installation in drywall walls and ceilings after drywall has been installed. The door flange is a perforted as a taping bead with pre-punched holes. Drywall compound is applied over the beading at the same time the drywall joints are finished. When the application is completed, only the door panel remains exposed. Our unique concealed hinge and screwdriver operated cam latches allow the door panel, which is formed with flanges on four sides, to operate freely with no binding, sagging or distortion.
(234) The Acudor PS-5030 is designed for installation in plaster walls and ceilings, before the plaster is applied. An expansion casing bead with 3" wide galvanized lath, included as part of the frame, provides a clean, tight finish between the frame and plaster and also adds reinforcement. The door panel is finished flush with the plaster. Our unique concealed hinge and screwdriver operated cam latches allow the door panel to operate freely with no binding, sagging or distortion.
(8) The Acudor PA-3000 Plastic Access Door is designed to provide easy access to walls and ceilings. The high impact styrene plastic with U.V. stabilizers will not fade or corrode. The door is completely removable from the frame and fits tightly with snap latches. The white finish, with textured exposed surfaces, can be left as is or painted to match the surrounding areas. This door is easy to install by applying caulking adhesive to the back of the frame and pressing into place.
www.acudor.comACUDOR Products Inc. 80 Little Falls Road | Fairfield, NJ 07004 Tel: 973.575.5120 | Fax: 973.575.5160 Email: email@example.com